Friday, January 1, 2016

The LSAT in DC is 50% longer and requires Shonda Rimes knowledge.

Last night I dreamt I was proctoring the LSAT for the people from "How to get away with Murder." They warned me that in DC the LSAT is 50% longer. Their was also a part of the test that required them so solve a problem with 3 yards of fabric. After the test I got a bunch of beautiful red velvet that I made into a dress for Olivia Pope (from Scandal). It was asymmetrical and had silver trim.


I had a second dream last night I was in Austin and at a karaoke bar like a Japanese grille but instead of chefs, the stations had a microphone that was passed around. I left to get on a boat to get up close to orcas which were the size of blue whales or larger. We had to get out of their way because they were attacking ships. I think watching The Heart of the Sea may have inspired my strange dream.

No comments: