Friday, October 6, 2017

This is what Democracy Dying looks like

 Had three dreams last night. First I had a Christmas party for all my old interns from the Energy Challenge. It was at my childhood home and we all got very very drunk and danced. 

The second was that my brother (who died in 1986) had lived but died this year and I had to organize his funeral.  


Third, I mistakenly got in a van with some of the political women in the region. The driver went underwater and I thought she had taken us to Puerto Rico, but it was just Washington DC. We then got out and we’re talking to people about Setti Warren (primary candidate for MA gov) at a Bob Massie rally (another primary candidate). We also were touring a part of DC that desperately needed to be torn down and made into public housing. There were all these neglects community gardens, and buildings that looked like they had been destroyed by tornadoes. The comment on them was “this is what democracy’s dying looks like.”

No comments: