Tuesday, January 26, 2021

Age of Ultron review and Vermont's private detective

 Why was Avengers Age of Ultron so forgettable. I was watching WandaVision and it referred to it, and I couldn’t remember a thing about it except “Robots.” I know I watched it, and have at least 2x, but every time is like the first time, and not in a fun way. 


Side note, last night I dreamed I was some sort of private detective and was searching around an old school which was set up similar to my old office in VT. I remember it had a part at the end where you get all the suspects into the same room and set them up so the killer revealed themselves, some sort of a rave and rich-kid ravers, and hiking down some country roads and hitchhiking.


Back to Age of Ultron, maybe I would remember it better if it was titled appropriately “Iron Man 4 + Avenger guest stars.”

No comments: