Wednesday, December 27, 2017

SNL: Survivor

 I had a dream last night that my friend was kidnapped by some guy and I ended up getting help from Oprah because the campus security were useless. I'll just leave the dream at that. 

But the better dream was the night. I was on a remote island in a big house with the cast and writers of Saturday Night Live. We were there for a team-building activity and were each supposed to write a character with "non-racist" accents and be that character for the entire weekend and understand their sense of humor. There were no assigned rooms, so we were all competing for the best room and floorspace. Actors kept getting dropped off and left by helicopters and boats. It was fun to be on the island and try to understand humor from another point of view.

No comments: