Friday, August 31, 2018

Pride holiday dream

Had a crazy dream that I was back in college and we started a new LGBTQ Student Association. We had new members who were active so we raised enough for a trip to St. Croix, US Virgin Islands. We had to wait hours and hours for our plane, and then a bunch of my favorite 🏳️‍🌈 friends kept showing up for the plane! Soon it was like my very own Pride holiday! Even Seth showed up for the reunion! There was some drama about my passport because I had the license that allows to go to Canada, but not a full passport but it was overall good. I also way way overpacked so I had to leave 3 bags. I even had brought my sewing machine desk. I remember trying to take it home and rolling it down a grassy hill and leaving a trail of smashed grass where I rolled it.

No comments: