Wednesday, January 30, 2019

When talking to the press, always make a game of it - [Celebrity Dream Edition!]

 Dreamed I was Ron Howard and was going to testify about some weird thing, and someone made a snide remark about “what Opi thinks” so I yelled at them, “I’m a 65 year-old man! How dare you think because I was a child actor that I don’t have a valuable life experience to share!” 

Ron was friends with a 19-year-old me. I was also a child star, maybe from Happy Days, and we were going to a party with Henry Winkler. 


I had a reporter/physiologist with us who was Gillian Anderson as Scully from X-files (but blonde). She was asking us if we had any special codes when talking to the press, so I was like, “No, but that’s a great idea!” 


I tried to get us to make Happy Days jokes and we’d each get points for every coded reference. I tried to get Gillian to play too, but she was like “As a Doctor, I’d best to listen and observe this time, but maybe next time.”

No comments: